Welcome to the Wiki
Riftforge is an online RPG with deep, tactical combat, adding a significant element of player skill.
Guardians - defense, protection, melee damage
Raiders - stealth, speed, burst melee damage
Rangers- ranged & area of effect damage
- Three powerful RPG archetypes to choose from: Guardian, Ranger, and Raider.
- Rare, elite, and epic units for each of the six troop types
- Dynamic front lines across 81 areas in nine war zones
- Seven enemy factions fielding dozens of generals leading massive armies
- Deep and engaging tactical combat, within a familiar turn-based system
- A graphics engine that combines isometric pixel artwork with animations
- Playable on almost any device with a browser (including smart phones like the iPhone)
- Social features that enable players to interact and trade, cooperate and compete
- Includes a free-to-play MMO mode to encourage players to try the game
Riftforge has been in development since 2009. Open playtest was announced on March 31, 2011.